Welcome to Family Strong Matters (FSM), a place for men to intentionally lead their families spiritually. I’m Peter Lindstrom. Over the past forty plus years I have come to learn the transforming benefits of family worship in our homes.
The purpose of FSM is to encourage leadership for men to guide their families spiritually. In the fight against spiritual complacency in the home, our focus is on the father leading in family worship in these core areas: Bible Reading, Praying, and Singing.
You can follow along by signing up for the weekly newsletter updates or just checking in here at the site as I publish weekly.
More about me?
As I am learning on this journey of intentional leadership with my family, I am a happy husband of one, blessed father of ten and pastor of Christ Our Redeemer Church.
The essence of my philosophy is this:
As Christian fathers leading spiritually in our families…
- …we are in active fellowship with a local church.
- …we are seeking God personally who is our Lord and Savior for salvation and purpose.
- …we are intentionally guiding our families spiritually through various God-given means (Bible reading, praying, singing).
- …we are as men seeking God often through private prayer that He would bless our homes with his grace and truth so that God would use us as a family for His glory.
- …we are only strong through God’s power.
I’m interested in seeing our families grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, and so I would love to have you share with me in this experience for your own family. Together we will seek God, His Kingdom and His righteousness.
I would be honored to have you sign up for the weekly newsletter. Let’s lead our families together for God’s glory.